Jaeryung Lee received his B.S degree in Materials Engineering from SungKyunKwan University in 2002 and his M.S degree from GIST, Korea in 2004. He is a senior engineering at Hyundai Motor Company from February 2004. He has been working on research and development of magnetic materials on vehicle motor, especially environmental traction motor. In March 2018, he has joined the Advanced Electric Machines and Power Electronics(EMPE) lab of Texas A&M University for a year research stay.
Matthew Johnson earned his B.S. in electrical engineering with a minor in mathematics from Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas in 2011. In 2017, he received a Ph.D. in electrical engineering while working in the Advanced Electric Machines and Power Electronics (EMPE) Laboratory at Texas A&M University. From 2016-2018 he worked in the Medium Voltage Motor Drives Research and Development group for Toshiba International Corporation in Houston, Texas. He is currently an electrical engineer with the Army Research Lab and joined the EMPE Laboratory as a visiting scholar in August 2018. His research interests include magnetic gears, magnetically geared machines, and motor drives.
- Alejandro Gomez-Yepes, Aug. 1, 2016 – July 2018, University of Vigo, Vigo, Spain.
- Yateendra Deshpande, Jan. 2015 – Aug. 2015, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX.
- Poopak Roshanfekr Fard, Jan. 2015 – June 2015, Chalmers University, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Dong-Myung Lee, Feb. 2012-Sep. 2012, Hongik University, Seoul, Korea.
- Hasan Moradi, Nov. 2010-August 2011, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran.
- Peter Omand Rasmussen, May-July 2008, Aalborg University, Denmark.
- Yuttana Kumsuwan, Oct. 2007- March 2008, Chiangmai University, Thailand.
- Jung-Chul Kim, LG Electronics, 2006-June 2008, Korea.
- Oh Yang, School of Electronics and Information Engineering, Cheong Ju University, March 2006-March 2007, Korea.
- Nam-Hun Kim, Department of Electrical Engineering, Yeungnam University, Sep. 2004-July 2007, Korea.
- Reginaldo Sousa Miranda, Sep. 2006-Dec. 2006, Federal University of Campina Grande, Brazil.
- Euzeli Cipriano dos Santos Junior, Sep. 2006- March 2007, Federal University of Campina Grande, Brazil.
- Chang-Ho Choi, June 2003-July 2006, POSCON Co., Korea.
- Isaac Soares de Freitas, Sep. 2006-Aug. 2007, Federal University of Campina Grande, Brazil.
- Chang Seop Koh, February 2003-May 2004, Chungbuk National University, Korea.
- Houcine Zeroug, October 1, 2002-February 2004, Department of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, U.S.H.B, Algiers, Algeria, Fulbright Scholar.
- Seok-Kwon Jeong, March 2001-February 2003, School of Mechanical Engineering, Pukyong National University, Korea
- Syed Mohammad Madani, October 2000-January 2003, Department of Electrical Engineering, Eindhoven University, Netherlands.
- Sergio Cruz, September 2002- January 2003, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Coimbra, Portugal.
- Karim Abbaszadeh, January 2002-December 2002, Department of Electrical Engineering, Amir-Kabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
- Haithem Abu-Rub, January 2001- December 2001, Department of Electrical Engineering, Bir Zeit University, West Bank, Israel, Fulbright Scholar.
- Mohab Hallouda, July 2000-September 2000, Department of Electrical Engineering, Cairo University, Egypt.
- Ali S. Ba-thunya, Feb. 2000-December 2000, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Aden, Yemen.
- Kexin Wei, July 2000-December 2001, Tianjin Professional College, China.
- Jin Hur, July 1999-September 2000, Department of Electrical Engineering, Hanyang University, Seongdong-Gu, Korea.
- Homayoun K. Meshgin, January 2000-August 2000, Department of Electrical Engineering, Amir-Kabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.